Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Sandy go away

It's been dark, gloomy, and rainy all day here in Miami. The good news is it's been in the 70s all day but the humidity has been at 76% and cold rain plus high humidity is not fun.

I left the house earlier to drive The BestF to work and it felt awful outside also after entering my neighborhood through the back entrance, since traffic is always blocking the main entrance during rush hour, I came across a massive fallen tree blocking my pathway. I stopped to take a picture of it (from inside my car of course it was raining too much) and a security guard comes out and starts instructing me that I couldn't drive that way and needed to turn around... as if the giant tree in front of me wasn't obvious enough. Thank you security man if you hadn't pointed out I was just going to sit there baffled waiting for it to move.
Kind of far but you get the idea.
I want the rain to stop and the Miami version of cold weather to begin. Hopefully the weather is decent for Halloween. I can't afford going out and buying a costume so I'm experimenting with zombie makeup with whatever makeup I have at home. Wish I had the time to put more work in to my costume and money to spend but you've got to work with what you have.

I am debating between starting my new book or watching a movie. Maybe read for a while then pick a movie I haven't seen in a long time to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment