Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I have no idea what to do with myself! Fall classes don't start till next week and I don't work till the weekend so today was my free time day. I also didn't let myself leave the house because I'm completely broke and it was safer to stay inside to prevent myself from spending a single dime.

What did I do then? I finally got around to cleaning out my bathroom cabinet under the sink. It was so full of stuff you couldn't even see the bottom and NOW it has a bunch of extra room for more stuff.. not that I need more stuff. I had a bunch of half empty bottle of lotions and products from who knows how long ago so I rinsed the out and threw them in the recycling bin. Then wiped down the whole cabinet. Yay productivity!

I also sat around and watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights. love that movie!! I have a mole? I also continued my 5 days adventure of creeping through Epbot. I discovered the blog a while ago(which is surprising since I've been reading Jen's other site Cakewrecks for a long time now) I recently decided to go ALLL the way back to the beginning and reading every blog entry. Yes I know creep status but that blog is full of EVERYTHING I love. I want to try every craft she does! Seriously It's amazing.

While creeping I stumbled across a book review for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I watched the video she posted along with it about the making of the book trailer and it was so stunning! I love the sight of old abandoned places full of history the scenes gave me chills. I watched the finished trailer as well and it's definitely going to be on my to-read list. Go here to read Jen's review on the book and see the making of video and here is the book trailer 

Now I'm going to finally watch Exit Through the Gift shop A film by graffiti artist Banksy. I love a lot of his stuff and am interested to see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment