Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaac

While I appreciate the possibility of classes being canceled on Monday and having an excuse to lay around in doors all day I'm bummed that I might have to postpone dropping my car off at the body shop to get fixed *mehhh*.

The past 2 days its felt like Isaac was already here with all this rain and gloominess. I'm hoping it's not as bad as people are making it out to be. It's still just a hurricane warning for us here in Miami but most people are acting like it's going to be another Hurricane Andrew which was a category 5. I feel bad for Malikai if this hurricane hits he's not going to enjoy being stuck inside for hours. He's 85+lb so just throwing some newspaper on the ground like most people do with little dogs is not an option. Poor guy is not going to enjoy his first hurricane experience.  I have to wake up at 8am to see if my manager decides to stay closed tomorrow or to open up. Closing would make more sense since most people don't go out much when it's crappy weather anyway but we'll see.

I had more to write about but my mind just went blank because I got distracted playing this flash version of Portal and this on and off rain outside my window is putting me to sleep. So time to curl up with Malikai and attempt to stay up until Boyfriend gets home (I'll probably pass out within 30min) while watching Psych on Ion Television, it's the only decent channel in my boyfriend's room and I'm too tired to actually watch anything on  Netflix.

Hopefully Isaac doesn't do much damage to us tomorrow...or Monday whenever the heck it's suppose to actually hit us. Although there are a few people I'd love to see swooped away by Isaac *insert evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment